Disclosure: This post May contain affiliate links and at no cost to you I may receive a commission if you purchase through them.
Hey everyone! If you have curly hair like me then I know you are constantly looking for hydrating moisturizing products to tame your mane. So here is a list to give some inspiration and to help you with your search. If you would like a detailed review of these products let me know which one and I will review it for you! Which one is your go to leave-in conditioner for curly hair?
1. Shea Moisture Black Jamaican Castor Oil strengthen and restore
2. Cantu Shea Butter Leave-in conditioning repair cream.
3. Aunt Jackie’s Quench! Moisture intensive leave-in conditioner
4. Mane Choice Prickly Pear Paradise leave-in Conditioner
6. Miss Jessie’s leave-in Condish. with soybean and aloe
7. Camille Rose Curl Love Moisture Milk with rice milk and Macadamia oil
8. Aunt Jackie’s kids knot having it leave-in and detangling moisturizer
9. As I am leave-in conditioner
10. Mixed Chicks Leave in conditioner