This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that has been recommended. While clicking these links won’t cost you anything,, it will help us keep the site up and running! Thank you for you support!
Hello everyone! I hope all is well I figure since it’s still February the “national month of love” I would share some of the things I love. One of those things is Paparazzi Accessories. 5 dollar jewelry that makes you feel and look like you spent at least $20. With Paparazzi there are so many looks and designs to choose from that you don’t get bored with wearing the same piece over and over again because for the most part the pieces are just 5 dollars unless you feel fancy and want to move over to the Zi collection in which the prices are $25. I would like to share some of my favorite pieces which are on sale at my website! Feel free to shop around and enjoy and feed your $5 dollar habit!
Before I forget, the absolute best part about all the Paparazzi Accessories is that they are all:
1. Soon To Be Mrs. I love this piece because it is so soft and elegant and it’s perfect for February!
2. So Pop-YOU-lar! This teardrop pendant is great for the office, it’s great for date night or just a casual piece to wear whenever you choose.
3. Victorian Romance– This is one of those pieces that’s just pretty! The color compliments any skin completion an it can be worn by a woman of any age.
4. Top Dollar Drama-Pink Now the thing I love about the rings is that they have elastic bands so you don’t have to worry about ring sizes.
5. Catwalk Craze– This is a very beautiful vibrant red bracelet that can be dressed up or dressed down!
The piece I’m wearing in this picture is called Pearl Promenade it’s also one of my favorites! I know I said I would give you my top 5 but hey there’s room for a bonus one!
Thanks for stopping by I hope you enjoyed my favorite Paparazzi pieces! See you soon.